I love it when Nicholas learns something new...I love to watch him figure things out and how he gets so excited and proud of himself. I am soooo proud of my little man! Nicholas has a new trick! Yeah! He has a fascination with the stairs and Mike has taught him how to go down by himself.


24 comments:
Very cute! I forgot what a big deal that is for a baby!
LOVE the one of him backing down the stairs...so cute!
Cari
Oh Farrah...he is just cutest thing EVER!!! And yay little man for mastering the stairs!!
Thinking of you :)
love that little striped outfit!!!
so sweet!
tara
hehe, that third one is very cute.
I love when they learn new "tricks". He is such a cutie.
This is really cool! Capturing a great moment, and I love the juxtaposition of the vertical lines (railing) and horizontal (his jammies!)
Oh boy, watch out now, he's learned to climb! I hope you're childproofed. That's when my daughter started getting into trouble, LOL! What a great milestone that is for him, I bet he's so proud of himself.
All those stripes, the horizontal stairs, the vertical banister, the diagonal baby! So cool!
I love that last shot!! Too cute, such a big boy going down by himself.
so glad you caught this big moment! So cute.
So cute! Love the second one, he's a cutie!
So cute! What an adorable little guy!!
Oh boy watch out. Stairs were a non stop party for both my kids! Cute pictures. They really capture the fun.
Oh I just love it when they learn to do knew things! And I love how you got the moment.
Love that last pic!! Cute!
Cute pics, love all those lines goingon here!
Thats so cute. My dd fell down the steps yesterday... Shes okay, but I wish she would learn the proper way! lol... tfs.
So cute I bet he is happy he can go down by himself. I loved when mine would slide down the stairs.
Ohh that is so cute :) I should probably expose my son to the stairs so he can get used to them, right now I gate them up. I love this discovery picture :)
YAY! Way to go Nicholas!!!
Oh such a milestone!! Don't you love how these things we take for granted are such huge events and explorations for these little people?
So cute. I love the stripes!
he is soooo CUTE!! I love those pj's and that cute lil bum!! Awwwwwww...
Post a Comment