Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008 - Southern Style

Shrimp, grits, jambalaya, fried catfish...Oh my...Can you imagine a more perfect meal than a Southern style brunch? Me either. We had a fun time at Kathryn's this year and had a much more relaxing time than at Pappadeaux's...and the food...mmmmmm...

Nicholas went on an Easter egg hunt and found lots of banana puff filled treats!

















8 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, what a fun family day! I love those place settings with the colorful eggs! And oh MY- Nicholas is getting so big! What a cutie!

Michelle said...

what fun easter pics! and all that food looked so yummy.

Becky said...

Great photos! I love the southern food with the Easter egg napkins. What is that in the last photo? It looks like eggs but they look slippery.

Alexis said...

Those are way fun! I especially love the food ones and the one with the little boy's bottom in the air - too cute!

Amy said...

Lovely family and food pictures. What a great documentation of "your family's" Easter celebration.

jewels said...

The menu does TOTALLY sound Southern! :) My MIL is from GA, and is quite the cook...I wish I could have eaten Easter dinner w/ya'll ;)

PS... I love your new avatar!

Cheers,
jewels

Yumsmommy said...

YUM!!!!! Looks super delish!! And it's so fun to see you in front of the camera :)

Mom2Drew said...

What an amazing display! I just love those placesettings, wow! That feast looks amazing too, wish I was there.