Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photo event at the Denver Zoo

For my birthday, it got to go to the zoo before it opened, while the lighting was fabulous to take photos of the animals. I had such a great time! =)














7 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

They're phenomenal, love!! The wolf shot turned out AWESOME!!! Love the macaw too! So so fun!! ;)x

Jeanelle said...

Those are AWESOME!
Especially the lion "growling" hehehe or is he "yawning?!?!"

Great great job!

pat said...

Farrah, these are seriously fabulous! How lucky to be there so early and to catch that great light. Man, now I have to get to our zoo. What a great set of photos!!

--sme said...

gorgeous! And how lucky to get in before they opened!

Molly said...

These are great!!! Perfect. I love the peacock and the lion ones the best. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots...you got some killer eye contact with those animals!

So, how in the world did you manage to get in before it opened?

Mom2Drew said...

OHMYGosh...that lion pic is AMAZING! Farrah, these turned out beautifully, you definitely need that lens.