I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
10 comments:
Ooo...YUMMY! I love even the look on his face.
Great use of complementary colors! Love his expression!!
Love the colors! And I'm so envious of your zoo opportunity. Beautiful shots!
Lucky guy!! Love the colors too!!
YUMO! Love the blue vs orange;)
I love it! THe colors are great!
Ha, he's trying really hard to get his whole mouth around this! I love the colors in this, and the nice, soft, vignette.
Yumm! Love the orange among the blue.
I miss him....and his mommy =) Love the color combo ;)
This is adorable. I love how you made it your background too. All your pictures are great.
Post a Comment