What a beautiful man! I can see how truly amazing he must have been, he has such kind and soulful eyes. Big hugs to you Farrah as you grieve for your loss of such a wonderful and large part of your lives. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Farrah, what a wonderful photo! It shows the humor and character and experience, all engraved on his face. Sending hugs to you--it is always hard to be left behind, even when we know that our loved ones are someplace better, waiting for us.
Wow Farrah, what an awesome photograph! He looks like such a neat man. You are lucky you got to spend so much time for him. Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!
Farrah, I am so sorry for your loss. I feel so bad about bothering you all day yesterday with studio blankets!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Kristie
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
16 comments:
You captured the happiness in him. Thank you for sharing him with us. Prayers & Hugs
I am so sorry for your loss! This is a wonderful picture. Continued prayers and thoughts for and your family......
Jen (miami_mama from 2peas)
What a wonderful picture of him. So sorry for your lo9ss and sending HUGS and Prayers your way!!
He looks like such a kind man. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for your family.
Farrah, what a wonderful photo of your grandfather. He was born just a few years before my grandmother and you captured him so wonderfully.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
What a beautiful man! I can see how truly amazing he must have been, he has such kind and soulful eyes. Big hugs to you Farrah as you grieve for your loss of such a wonderful and large part of your lives. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Farrah, what a wonderful photo! It shows the humor and character and experience, all engraved on his face. Sending hugs to you--it is always hard to be left behind, even when we know that our loved ones are someplace better, waiting for us.
Thank you for sharing that it is wonderful and there is such a joyful, playful spirit about it.
I am so sorry for your loss Farrah, you can tell he was a beautiful person from this picture. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
He looks like a sweet, happy and kind man....I'm sorry he's gone from this earth, and I"m sorry for your grief at losing him. {{HUGS}}
Wow Farrah, what an awesome photograph! He looks like such a neat man. You are lucky you got to spend so much time for him. Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!
I am so sorry! Your picture of him is wonderful and will be a treasure! You are in our prayers.
Whitney--aka momto3ds on twopeas.
Beautiful photo Farrah. (hugs)
He strikes me as a warm, caring man. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Such a beautiful photo of him. Thinking of you and your family.
Farrah, I am so sorry for your loss. I feel so bad about bothering you all day yesterday with studio blankets!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Kristie
Post a Comment