Sunday, April 6, 2008

A day at the beach

We live pretty close to the reservoir and since the weather has been nice, Nicholas and I decided to take a walk and check it out. I also wanted to plug 3 very talented Peas...I was inspired by Jess' POTD and wanted to try a texture over a damask background. I sorta cheated because last week, I won Tori's damask template set. They are super FABULOUS!!! So easy to use and they come with so many options. The texture is one of Leah's and again...there are so many options. These 3 are sooo talented!



17 comments:

Yumsmommy said...

This is SO gorgeous Farrah!! So you're loving the 40D? We just got back in town and I'm catching up on blogs, etc. Been thinking about you!!

Kristina said...

This is just gorgeous! I've finally put a "blog" with the baby-wrap craze! They are beautiful, btw.

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

sweetsweet!!!!
tara

Jason said...

That is cute! Great shot and TFS!

Val said...

Just love this Farrah

Becky said...

They are very talented, and so are you! Love that baby bum!

Michelle said...

i LOVE this! my favorite of the day. your capture is so sweet and the texture is awesome. very, very nice.

C said...

-Giggle-
So adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

wow fantastic shot!! love the cute little cheekers!! great job on the conversion as well!

Mom2Drew said...

Wow, simply gorgeous!

Amy said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love the shot and the background too!

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful LO! I love the simplicity of it, and how wonderfully the focus remains on the photo. The adorable photo!

Anonymous said...

that is just to cute.

Debbi said...

Great picture and fantastic layout - love the colors.

April said...

haha..that's adorable. i love it!

Suzy said...

Oh my goodness - this is adorable!! I just stopped by to say thank you for your vote and CC on my contest entry!