We had great kite flying weather this weekend! It was so much fun. Grandma and Fallon came over to play with Nicholas, so we went to the park to fly a kite and play on the playground.
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
7 comments:
too cute!! I love the last one of him peeking through!! We went out to fly kites but it wasnt windy enough!
These are so cute! I love that last picture-really adorable :)
So sweet, looks like a great day for kite flying! That last shot is just precious!
Looks like a fun day Farrah. He is a doll:)
This post couldn't have any other name. Love the one of him peeking through the hole!
Babe, these are SO great!!! I just adore that last one of Nicholas!! So classic!!
these are great..looks like you guys had fun..my daughter loves to fly kites.
Post a Comment