Alright! These are looking good! I love the structure on spent dandelion heads, and you've really showed it. The second shot with the "wish to go" is really fun. Nice work.
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
21 comments:
Ugh, those things are EVERYWHERE around here! They drive me nuts, but somehow you made them look good. Nice job!
After seeing all of these great shots of dandelions... yours included! Will try my best to do some this week! :)
really? I've been obsessed and just happened to find ONE today!
They look so pretty! I love how much detail you captured and how soft they look.
Alright! These are looking good! I love the structure on spent dandelion heads, and you've really showed it. The second shot with the "wish to go" is really fun. Nice work.
YAY...you found some!!! That's so great!!! Oh...just one?? Well that stinks! You sure did make the best of of it though!
Great shots- and I made a wish!
cute!
I love it! I can't wait to try..
OOH! We LOVE "wish flowers"! These are awesome. The focus is so sharp and yet I can still tell how fuzzy they are. :)
I love dandilions...want to show Andrew how to blow them, but can't find any around here now. Bummer. love the composition to the second shot.
yep they are everywhere. i have got to take some photos of the ones here they are HUGE about the size of a tennis ball
My kids just picked a bunch of these for me:) Great job.
Shawna (shawkrem)
What did you wish for?! I love dandelion shots,you comp is great.
you made a weed look beautiful! i really like your DOF in that first one.
great dof! love these!
So pretty!
I love how you captured that one fuzzless stalk. :-)
These are great. They make for fun macros don't they..
Oh so pretty! Love the green around the first one, but I love the uniqueness of number 2!
I (almost) wish we had some to photograph down here. ;)
Post a Comment