Thursday, January 10, 2008

01.10.08 FOCUS for 2008

I can't believe it's been a YEAR since I was pregnant...and yet, I still haven't lost all of the baby weight that I gained. I would like to have another baby in the not too distant future, but I MUST lose the weight from the first time...so this year, I'm really going to focus on eating healthy, exercise and losing weight!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your photo! I need to focus on the same thing!
Cari

Unknown said...

LOL!!! GREAT focus and LOL!! It just made me giggle!!!

Toni said...

Fabulous photo! And, what color are those nails? Love them. Toni

Becky said...

Very funny! Nice photo!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Good Luck to you my baby is 7 and I weigh more than when she was born(sigh) I have 7 kids.

Stacey said...

LOL, I love the picture you did!

pat said...

LOL!! I LOVE this shot! Your scale is MUCH more polite than mine.

Jodi said...

EXACTLY where I'm at right now.
YIKES is right.