OK...I don't really know what the theme is this week...but I had to share Nicholas' first haircut...He's such a big boy now!!!
Anyways...I completely SUCK at snapshots...so no cc on the technicalities or lack there of on these. =) However, if you have any tips on taking better snapshots, I'd love to hear them =)
Aww, he doesn't look too sure about things in the second one. So cute! Who cares if they're not "perfect" photos, you captured a milestone. I don't have any pictures of my son's first haircut, but I wish I did.
What you captured here, in spite of how you put down your ability (don't EVER do that!) is a magical second in the expression of your son. No set-up or contriving could get that; you hit it right on! ML
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
31 comments:
Aww how incredibly cute.
awwwwww he's so CUTE!
tara
Did you fauxhawk it?!?! Farrah, that's AWESOME!!! He looks SO adorable!!!
What a handsome little guy!
It's haircut week!!! lol Emmy, Anita's DD, and your DS all got a trim. How cute. :)
Oh now that is adorable!!! Great shots...I love the last one!
Cari
Oh SO adorable. I just love seeing photos of these little milestones.
Awww, the hair is sooo adorable.. Kind of like yummies!
How cute and a great memory to have!
love that look on his face!
So cute, look at that little faux hawk!
Darling! I am needing to take my little A in, but am so afraid of loosing all the curl.
How cute is he!!
Aww, he doesn't look too sure about things in the second one. So cute! Who cares if they're not "perfect" photos, you captured a milestone. I don't have any pictures of my son's first haircut, but I wish I did.
Very sweet!!
oh, what a sweet, sweet boy! i love his expression.
Cute! He doesn't look too sure about the whole thing...
Sometimes I wished I had a little boy.. maybe next time around. hes very handsome.
Oh, sweet! That is cute and such a great memory to have!
Oh I always hated first hair cuts, cause it takes them from the baby look to the big boy look. He is so cute
Very cute! I like the second one a lot!
That first haircut always makes them look so grown up! Just adorable. I still have a little curl of hair from my sons first haircut 22 years ago!
That is so cute!!! Love his adorable little haircut :)
aww...look at your little man!! like that 2nd shot!
What a little cutie!
Vanessa
Ahhh what a cutie!
What you captured here, in spite of how you put down your ability (don't EVER do that!) is a magical second in the expression of your son. No set-up or contriving could get that; you hit it right on! ML
Oh, how sweet!!
AWWW! He looks like a big boy now! I think these are awesome!
Aww doesnt he look adorable!! I bet he looks like such a big boy!!
Awwww! Love the scond one! TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment