Wednesday, January 16, 2008

01.16.08 - PHOTOSHOP

Here is an intermediate attempt at removing the blue pole and the random guy's head.

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice. That looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is outrageous! I love it.

jordan.krogman said...

Hey, looks great to me! :)

emilyc said...

That looks great. If I hadn't seen the original I never would have guessed you removed an entire pole and some guy's head. So, what's next?

Tomboymama said...

Awesome! I would never have guessed had I not seen the original.

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...looks good, don't think I would have known there was a pole. Did you clone that whole thing out?

mel said...

Great job! I would have never known!

Becky said...

Good job! This is so much fun to follow.

Anonymous said...

Great job!! I need to learn how to do that!
Cari

Amy said...

Wow, you did great work getting rid of that pole and head!