On the positive side the annoying blue post is a very vibrant, pretty blue. Unfortunately, I can't say anything as nice about random guy's balding head. But you still did a great shot brightening this photo without losing a lot of the quality. I can't wait to see what you do next.
I think you did a great job. I really like the blue it is very catching. At first I didn't even see the man's head because I was drawn right to the bright blue. Again I thought you did a great job.
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
11 comments:
LOL, I love the way we're going to get this in installments :) Can't wait to see what comes next!
You're funny! So far so good!
Ohh a teaser. I love it...can't wait to see the result :)
On the positive side the annoying blue post is a very vibrant, pretty blue. Unfortunately, I can't say anything as nice about random guy's balding head. But you still did a great shot brightening this photo without losing a lot of the quality. I can't wait to see what you do next.
good first step
wow--what a difference that made! I am staying tuned...
Looking good so far! You're right, the pole does jump out at you now!
Good job so far, can't wait to watch the progression.
I think you did a great job. I really like the blue it is very catching. At first I didn't even see the man's head because I was drawn right to the bright blue.
Again I thought you did a great job.
Just that edit alone is impressive. Too fun to keep us hanging...
I like the random guys head removed lol.. Great work!
Post a Comment