Tuesday, January 8, 2008

01.08.08

I have a lot of things going on this year and a lot of things I'd like to focus on...but my main focus will be my sweetie pie! Nicholas is almost 1 year old!!! Photographically speaking, working of nailing the focus EVERY time is my biggest goal. Not an easy task with a very mobile 1 year old! hee hee!

10 comments:

pat said...

The white background is really effective with this shot. Makes all the yummy crumbs stand out, and the hat pops!

Bobbi said...

I love this picture of him. His messy face is too cute.

Kristi said...

I feel your pain! But your TTC shots are just INCREDIBLE!!! I wish we were near each other so we could meet up to shoot our boys!

Anita said...

You definitely nailed it!! Adorable photo!!

Amy said...

I love this, he's adorable, crumbs and all!

Mom2Drew said...

DARLING! I love the colors and the nice, white background. Oh, and the cake on his face is the best.

Stacey said...

This is so dang cute!

Ljsmom33 said...

What an adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

Haha! This picture is great!

C said...

i saw your invitations on 2peas and they were BEAUTIFUL! this is such a sweet picture!