We took Nicholas to the Denver Aquarium and he LOVED the fish! I'm sure you already know this...but it is just about impossible to get a good shot at an aquarium! Those silly fish just won't stay still! ;-)
I LIKE this--you really get a sense of the motion of the fish and the ever-changing "face" of an aquarium, and to see your DS so enthralled by what he sees...wonderful!
that is a great shot..you did a really good job at capturing that..i want to try one of these shots sometime..i don't know where an aquarium like the one i want is though. i'll have to look one up.
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
31 comments:
I think it's really a great shot. Great colors! good job.
Shame on those fish for not staying still. really cool picture though..
Nice shot.
I actually like the blur here!!! Such a cute picture!
Nice picture. I like the colors and the composition. I love aquariums and zoos.
That is so awesome. With fish, I always think the blur actually fits. Those darn fish...why dont they ever just sit still for a photo. Geesh! Haha
awww, such a precious picture!
Aww this is so cute! Looked like he loved it!
Great shot!
It's like dejavu. We were there about a month ago...they've done some great updating. I loved the stingray pool.
How neat, bet he loved them!! great capture!
I LIKE this--you really get a sense of the motion of the fish and the ever-changing "face" of an aquarium, and to see your DS so enthralled by what he sees...wonderful!
I love your shot! Great movement, and I love seeing your son really captured by all the fish!
I think it came out great! Very cute!
What a cool shot!!
Oh is that cool! Wonderful job!
Cari
GREAT job!!! The 1st wedding I did was at an aquarium and it was tough....
Little man looks so cute!
very nice, you captured the moment well!
I think its a really cute shot.
I actually really like that the fish aren't in perfect focus, it really gives a sense of movement and works for this image!
I like the movement of the fish in this photo. I think it makes the shot more interesting.
Laulley
That's a great shot, I like it a lot! I think the blur works really well.
That is a really cool shot! Love the composition! I bet it would look cool in black and white too!!
But you DID get a good shot, and I'm with Danielle--I love the fish! I also like your header for your blog.
This is really good. You should have seen my fish pictures. Not going to show you... they were really bad.
I think it's an adorable shot. Really catches the moment.
I actually LIKE the blur on the fish...it shows how fast they were moving!
This is such a cute shot... he looks entranced! :c)
These look a million times better than the aquarium photos I got last summer!
that is a great shot..you did a really good job at capturing that..i want to try one of these shots sometime..i don't know where an aquarium like the one i want is though. i'll have to look one up.
Too cute! I just took my DD to seaworld a few weekends ago, and she loved the fish as well. Fish are amazing to toddlers.
What a cute shot! Love it!
Post a Comment