Monday, January 14, 2008
01.14.08 - PHOTOSHOP
This week, I am going to *try* to enhance this photo. #5 is my cousin, who scored a goal in his last indoor soccer game. Sadly, I don't really do indoor sports, and the lighting was particularly bad in the warehouse of a building. Also, sadly, the big blue post and some random guy's head are VERY distracting. It is my goal for this week to turn this photo into a masterpiece with my photoshop skillz...stay tuned to see how it develops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
Can't wait to see how you fix this one.
Travis
Can't wait to see!
I'll be watching to see what you do!
LOL, love that you are going to work on it throughout the week. Great way to look at the challenge!
can't wait to see wait to see what you do. I like your idea for the challenge...working on a photo. I always have different ideas over the days...sometimes I regret posting a photo because I have a better idea to improve it. If you do it this way, you can think about it a long time, and really come up with the best way to handle it.
I'll be curious to see the fix, good luck!
I will be stalking your blog for sure! Looks like you picked a good challenge for yourself!
I can't wait to see what you do!
cari
Looks like you have your work cut out for you! :-) can't wait to see what you do!
I'm looking forward to seeing what you're able to do with this photo.
Post a Comment