Wednesday, January 9, 2008

01.09.08 - FOCUS on my career

While I have many "jobs," my official day job is a Research Scientist. My research involves the study of iron regulation in C. diphtheriae (the bacteria that causes Diphtheria). This year I have big plans to really focus on moving my career along. I hope to have FOUR papers published and finish up my current project. This isn't a new photo, but it'll be a good reminder for me to get things moving! CC is always appreciated. Settings: Taken with my Canon XT & 50mm f1.4... ISO 800, SS 1/200, F3.2

9 comments:

Val said...

Cool photo. I like the DOF.

Unknown said...

Very cool. It took me a minute to figure out they were beakers before I read your post. But I like it!!!

Kristi said...

That's so cool! I love the yellow! I only have one thing published...I can't imagine 4 in a year! You go girl!

April said...

that's a very cool picture.

Ashley said...

That's a great on-the-job photo. Best of success in getting four things published!

C said...

what an interesting job title! great picture! i agree wonderful DOF!

Seaislecitygirl said...

Wow your job sounds interesting. I love the pictures of your son. Good luck with completing your goal of 4 publications.

Margaret said...

Nice shot! Love the angle you took!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo!
Cari