Last, but certainly not least, I plan to focus more on my husband and our marriage. We've spent most of this year focusing on Nicholas and haven't had much time just for us.
What a sweet picture. Sometimes, it's nice to remember that the technical things(not saying that there are technical problems :) aren't always the most important aspects of photography. It's just as important to capture the moments.
I grew up in the Denver area. I went to college and graduate school in California and then moved back to Denver to be near my family. I have been married to the most wonderful husband since 9/25/05 and am the proud mommy of a son, born 1/17/07 and a daughter, born 8/27/09.
11 comments:
Cute photo! And that's a great focus to have. I'm sure your husband will appreciate it, too!
nice photo! it's good to focus on family.... especially your dh! :)
How sweet is this picture!!!! So precious!
that definately a great thing to focus on..cute picture.
Cute picture! I need to do this too, it feels so good to have a date night once in a blue moon :)
great idea!! I can say Ihave a similar focus as well!!
That is a perfect focus! Toni
adorable picture and great idea!
What a sweet picture. Sometimes, it's nice to remember that the technical things(not saying that there are technical problems :) aren't always the most important aspects of photography. It's just as important to capture the moments.
Nice photo of the boys!
fun photo! I probably need to focus on this as well...
Post a Comment